Sunday night reflections

It's a few minutes after 8 PM on Sunday night. We just got home from church. Wow! What a day!

- Welcome Ray and Holly Rawlinson, CBC's newest members! Coming to us by bapism, Ray and Holly are awesome! They and their two small kids are joining us in our crazy and passionate pursuit of Christ!

- The second in our "Toxic" series - Toxic Words - was the message this AM. It's been surprising to me how strongly people have responded to this series! I've had people ask me several times this week about this series! Awesome! That means God is working in spite of my shortcomings. This next week will get people talking - Toxic Relationships.

- We ended the day with a round-table discussion of our Vision 33 proposal from our Long Range Planning Committee. It was an outstanding time of fellowship, questions and answers among our family! I opened our Q & A time with 1 John 3:1 - "Behold what manner of love the Father has given unto us that we might be called the children of God - and that's what we ARE!" - That which unites us is far greater than that which divides us! Pray for us as we take the next step!

- The Lord and I were talking yesterday as I got ready for this morning's service. As I prayed, I prayed for each of our CBC family with gratitude and passion. What an amazing church we have!

- So here's your assignment this week - in case you missed it this AM - write out a list of 100 positives about yourself. It's not anti-humble. Think of it as taking inventory of all that God has blessed you with!

- Thanks for letting us serve here with you! I've never had more fun doing anything else in my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home