A couple of new elements

So I had some time today to work on my blog and clean it up some. If you look around you'll find I've added a couple of elements. First, at the very bottom of the page, I've added a section on what I'm reading right now. Generally speaking, that which I read is an endorsement for you to read it as well. Check back if you're a reader to get an idea of what I've got in my mind.
Another element I've added is a permanent disclaimer. While some might think our church lawyer asked for that, actually I added it to remind people that this is my arena to share whatever is on my mind today. The church doesn't condone it nor is it hosted on the same server as the church. For that matter, neither are the links I've chosen to provide. With that out of the way, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home