I knew there was something else. . .


I meant to post this when I posted earlier. My wife and I have spent the last three years or so scrimping together money for some new kitchen countertops. Finally, this month, we had enough to do it so we went down and hired a contractor and paid the first half. Although we didn't think we would be able to, we were able to afford granite countertops, a real plus! They were supposed to be installed today so we did our demo work last weekend - see above picture for us at our destructive best. However, we got a call on Wednesday - they had broken the granite! So now we wait again. I hate to wait! Who doesn't? Oh well. I'll post a shot when we get them put in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home