Something new


It's been a crazy week with some unusual hours so, at the encouragement of my lovely wife, I took off after lunch and went with her to Tyler. You see, someone who loves me gave me a little bit of money recently and I decided to get crazy and purchase something.



I've needed a new golf bag for sometime. My present one doesn't do well with the oversized grips I've put on my clubs (to fit my big stupid hands!). After looking all over creation and finally finding one I liked, I picked Julie up from the beauty shop and went to Edwin Watts Golf Shop. I bought a new Nike bag that fits my clubs beautifully. Although it's not exactly it in the picture below, you get the idea. It appears that I'll get to christen it tomorrow (Friday) with my dear friends Stile Denton and Mike Henderson!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home