Life Insurance

I've spent the last 30 minutes talking with Mr. Johnston, a fine man, representing Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance. I met with him last week as well when he came to interview me for the purpose of putting together a life insurance proposal for us to consider. He did a great job presenting the information and even brought it in a snappy leatherette portfolio. But in talking with him, I thought to myself "I hope Julie never needs to talk to you - on a professional level." I've always been told insurance is the one thing you buy hoping you'll never need. It makes me feel queasy to answer the question "What happens to Julie if you die?" On the other hand, reality says I've spent my whole life preparing for eternity. Not only that, I've spent my life getting OTHERS ready for eternity. After death, then life really begins - the kind you don't need life insurance to protect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home