Welcome to October - the month of Julie

When you see my lovely wife, make sure to wish her a happy birthday. October 27th is her birthday - generally speaking, I try to celebrate it all month long. Why? We got married (May 6) the day before my birthday (May 7) and every year we take our vacation around that time so we always make a splash with mine by celebrating it somewhere else. In 2001, we celebrated in Houston at Minute Maid Park. In 2002, we celebrated at Turner Field in Atlanta. In 2004, we celebrated at Wrigley Field in Chicago. In 2005, we celebrated it at Petco Park in San Diego. In 2006, we celebrated at Tropicana Field in Tampa, FL. This year, we celebrated at Safeco Field in Seattle. Seeing a trend? Part of our vacation is to visit a different baseball park around the country. No, it wasn't my idea! It was hers! We honeymooned in Boston. You can't go to Boston and miss Fenway Park! Thus, a tradition was born.
So, because I married so very well, I try to make her birth-month an extra special celebration. We're going to a symphony at the Meyerson Symphony Hall in Dallas later in the month. I've got a few other secrets in the hopper, but I can't tell you about them here - she might be reading this! - see me in person for more info!

Comments

nuttandhoney said…
How wonderfull and well deserved I might add...
Julie M said…
I thought I was the only person who liked to celebrate their birthday for a whole month!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home