A day at the links

Here's an honest confession - I'm one of the worst golfers you'll ever meet. But I LOVE TO PLAY! Since we moved here, I've had the opportunity to play only twice, counting today. It's been a wild couple of weeks, so I decided today was a good day to spend playing golf at a wonderful course: Pine Dunes Golf and Resort. Ranked in the top 20 in the state by the Dallas Morning News. With a little cloud cover today, it was an exceptional day for golf. I played acceptably well (96 or 24+ par), although not nearly as well as my partner, Bryson Bean (85!). I hope to bring that number down. My home course in the Corsicana area was short and narrow - I hardly ever needed my driver. Pine Dunes is different to say the least!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home