A guy who really, REALLY needs to get a life

I was perusing my RSS today and came across what I thought simply HAD to be an inaccuracy. It seems a guy in Denver was so committed to texting on his new iPhone and yet so confounded that his thumbs weren't properly engineered to meet the task, he sought out a plastic surgeon to "correct" the problem. Yup, they surgically remapped his thumbs to allow him to better use his new phone for email, internet and text-messaging. That may be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. When interviewed about it, he said he thought he would be able to earn the cost of the surgery back in time saved by 2022 at the latest. What happens if he gets run over by a bus tomorrow?
It reminds me of the man in Luke 12:13-21 who made bold plans with no consideration for the heart of God. The plans collapsed and he died quickly thereafter. It's my earnest hope this gentleman can avoid the same fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home