Coming to you live!

Today, I'm pleased to tell you I'm coming to you courtesy of Apple Computers! I received my new laptop MacBook last Friday and have been putting it through it's paces ever since. Of course, we had to chase down George, our UPS man, to get it. We knew it was coming Friday, but normally home deliveries don't come to our house until after 5:00 PM. When I saw George pull into Dr. Larry Lummus' office around lunch time, I decided to take matters into my own hands! We whipped in behind him and pleaded with him to grant us the packages early. (Really, it was a beneficent move since by doing that we saved him a stop later on in the day. Or at least that's what I told him!) Graciously, he agreed and away we went with our new friend, our 13.3" MacBook. For those who've never used a Mac, let me tell you plainly. If I had my way, our whole world would be Mac products. It's a significantly superior machine in my estimation and worlds easier to work on. But I digress. If you'd like to see it, simply ask. I'll be more than happy to show off the Lord's latest blessing to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home