Ok, who was it? Which one of you did it?

I need to know who to blame! While I left the Cowboys with a lead to go to Sunday night worship, some of you stayed home just to watch them! One of you let them lose! I was so counting on them pulling that one off, if only to shut up the NY Giants! But it was not to be. In watching the highlight reel, I was struck by one thing - Tony Romo's last pass of the season went to Terry Glenn - a guy who, up till yesterday, had no catches for the season. As we all know, it was intercepted and never got to Terry and Tony was running for his life. But I seem to remember something I was told as a child - You gotta dance with the one who brung you. Terry, as fine a receiver as he may be, didn't brung them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home