An amazing kid!


Meet Adam Bender, an 8 yr old little leaguer from Lexington, Kentucky. Adam plays catcher and hits - all with only one leg. You've got to read the whole story for yourself. Here's the link to it. An unbelievable inspiration to all of us! I coached High school basketball for three season and I'm coaching T-Ball this season and I've enjoyed it throughly. But a few of the kids I've coached in the past have been a little weak in the work ethic or passion department. I'd take an army of Adams and whip the lot of you!

If you're an FBC member, I can promise you this is a kid you'll be seeing as an illustration.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so touching-great to see a little one with such an awesome attitude-wish more children had this type of "get it done" attitude!
Anonymous said…
I'll be showing this to Mr. Dustin and see is he thinks this compares to a bloody nose. What an inspiration.
It was so good to see you last night and to share a meal at the Tanner dinner table. The only thing that could have made it better was if Julie was there. We miss you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home