VBS II

I was talking with the Lord today about VBS and I realized something. These children - as amazing, beautiful and, occasionally frustrating as they can be, - these children are our greatest treasure. I've often thought of that placard I've seen: "In 100 years, it won't matter what I had or what I achieved - the only thing that really matters is making a difference in the life of a child." Jesus' words made clear our calling: "Allow the children to come unto me because the kingdom of Heaven is made of such as these". (Matthew 19:14, Wood translation) As I watched the video this afternoon, I thought of that again. They won't be long as we see them now and our opportunity to pour our lives into theirs may not come again. I hope you're praying with me for VBS and for the 122 children who participated today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home