My friend Shane

We've had a wild 24 hours. 24 hours ago, my friend Shane Morgan was still the pastor of Hilltop Baptist Church. He was 34 yrs old, full of life and the father, husband and pastor for his family and his church. Last night, involved in a horrific head-on accident, Bro. Shane as well as his 12 year old daughter Kalee, are home with Jesus. His wife, Lisa, and their 4 yr old, Emily, survived but are in critical and serious condition respectively. Pray for my friend Shane's family. Pray for Hilltop Baptist Church. Pray for our community. May the Lord show his mercy and his comfort through these dark days.

Comments

nuttandhoney said…
Our thoughts and prayers are with this family and all those who knew and loved Shane and Kaylee
Anonymous said…
my thoughts and prayers are with Lisa and her family. I knew shane and kalee from their doctors office in athens,tx. I remembered both of them when I first read the article on the accident and I will always pray for both of them who are in heaven with god. God bless all their family. from my family Elvira Barrios and Family.
Anonymous said…
Shane was my friend. When I lived in Athens, TX, Shane often came over to help me with my yard work when he was a teen. When I get to Heaven, I'll see him again. I'll be praying for his family.
susan walker said…
Shane baptized my daughter. He was so good to the kids at Cornerstone Church. He taught them so much and they all loved him and his family. God bless all of his family.

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home