Perspective is everything

So I got an email from my amazing father-in-law David Brown yesterday, underscoring what I already knew - getting enough perspective to see all of the story is a powerful force. This Sunday's message "Keep the Change" emphasizes that very point - change is kept by altering our perspective on life. The pictures I've got for you also emphasize that.

When I got the email, I wondered about the truck that had wrecked out. As it turns out, it had been traveling from right to left, crashed through the guard-rail and flipped over to where we see it. Thanks God he didn't crash into the culvert, right? Then you look at the picture below - the culvert was the least of his worries! But you don't know that without the proper perspective! Take a look at the picture below to see what I mean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home