Welcome Central BC friends!

Welcome to our friends from Central BC! Herein, you'll find my incoherency on full display! If you take time to read this with any frequency at all, you'll find my thoughts are as random as the day is long! My hope and prayer is that you'll also find something of my heart for people and ministry here. First, a word about who I am and where I plan to go. My deep desire is (1) for the love of Christ to change each of us for the sake of His kingdom; (2) for the love of Christ to change what we do and why we do it; (3) for the love of Christ to call us to worship Him for who He really is, not just what I'd like to think of Him as; (4) for the love of Christ to call us to mentor and guide other lives toward maturity in Christ; (5) for the love of Christ to bind us together in faithfulness and love as we serve Christ together.

Although it's not been advertised, Steve Edwards has been gracious enough to let me have the privilege of leading tomorrow night's prayer meeting. We'll be starting a journey through Psalms and Proverbs that we'll employ on Wednesday nights. Sunday morning, we'll be discussing "Who God LONGS for you to be" - the first of a two part series. Sunday night, we'll begin a study on Christian history, theology and what the church holds true and, more importantly, why.

What do I need from you? First, I need you to pray fervently for the work of Christ in our church and community. We need revival in our nation as we never have before! Second, I need for you to pray for my family as we begin this new journey. Third, I need for you to pray for your staff at CBC. We have an exceptional staff! Pray the Lord's protection and provision over them, their families and their work. Finally, pray for yourself (I put this one last because we seem to never fail to do this one anyway!). Ask the God of all wisdom and grace to guide you.

That's it for now - check back to find more of my nonsense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home