A Scientist's Delight

Our own Dan Blair came to me a few weeks ago requesting I inquire about bringing a gentleman here to do a talk on the Shroud of Turin (information about the Shroud can be found here). Being an fan of ancient Christianity, my curiosity was piqued. I called Dee German and have him scheduled to share his story with us on June 7th at 6 PM.

I gotta tell you, this is no chump who got his info from the internet. Dr. German was a part of a team of scientists in 1978 who performed tests on the Shroud. He taught Physics at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. His expertise and insight are even more poignant given that he was a self-proclaimed agnostic when he was a part of the 1978 team but has since come to faith in Christ. I can assure you this evening will be well worth you time. Join us at 6 PM on Sunday night, June 7th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC Meeting #2 - June 14 2023

SBC meeting - June 13 2023

Home